First of all, I love a truly groovy white chick singing R&B.
Secondly, I can't help but be so wrapped up in their chemistry. I mean Barry is always smooth as hell (even though I would have preferred a little more harmony w/ Lisa rather than speaking at times)... I love his old man swag at 1:03. I found this last night in the boys room, but I think CC, TG and TM were creeped out by how in to it. I couldn't help it, because Barry is smoooooth. and Lisa is a baad chick.
Third, and this might only have the effect if you've seen or heard the original, but Lisa jazzes up the melody line hardcore and goes for some really creative lines.
I love to sing along with this on the chorus and sing the middle line because Barry switches off and goes to a much jazzier interval. But i like it with all of them.
And most of all, the groove on this song is fly.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment